Semen Indonesia Officially Take Over Holcim
Jakarta, 1 February 2019 – In regards to the Disclosure Letter of PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. (“Company“) Number: 0010919/KS.07/SUP/50045147/2000/11.2018, dated November 13, 2018, informing the announcement of negotiations concerning the planned takeover of Holcim Indonesia Tbk., we hereby convey that on January 31, 2019, the acquisition of shares owned by Holderfin B.V. was finalized, placed and paid for at PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk.
The takeover was carried out by the Company’s subsidiary, namely PT Semen Indonesia Industri Bangunan (“SIIB“), thus causing changes in control of PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk.
Regarding the takeover, the following matters are conveyed:
|Number of Shares Purchased||:||6,179,612,820 (six billion one hundred seventy nine million six hundred and twelve thousand eight hundred twenty) shares.|
|Price per Share of Purchased Shares||:||Rp.2,097 (two thousand ninety seven Rupiah).|
|Total Purchase Price||:||Rp.12,958,648,083,540 (twelve trillion nine hundred fifty eight billion six hundred forty eight million eighty three thousand five hundred forty Rupiah).|
|Total Share Ownership||:||80.64% (eighty point sixty four percent).|
|Takeover Date||:||January 31, 2019|
Takeover Objectives are amongst the following:
- Extending the domestic cement factory network,
- Expanding diversification of the types of products offered,
- Increasing efficiency; especially in regards to distribution costs and raw materials,
- Strengthening the position of the ready mix business with a variety of products and solutions, as well as
- (v) Strengthening synergies in various fields to improve efficiency.
The Company and / or SIIB do not have any affiliation with Holcim Indonesia or Holderfin B.V.
Click Here To Download